Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minions badges no longer visible on profile

ANSWERED

has anyone noticed minion badges have disappeared form their account? or how to get them back. they were good intermediary badges and i loved them.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kaffs   Thanks for noticing this.  Your post made me look at my badge collection.  Mine are gone, too.  I'm not a Fitbit employee, but this suggests that Fitbit ended its relationship with Illumination Entertainment or Universal Pictures.  Parents noticed that the Minions clock face disappeared for the Ace 3 a little while ago.  The Minions Ace 3 special edition is gone from the Fitbit Store, too.

I'm also moving this thread to the Get Moving forum.  I think it's a better fit.  Other threads about the Minions badges are in the Get Moving forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Yes! I miss them. I thought it was just me but now I know it’s not. I loved the extra challenge to earn them. They need to bring them back! 

Best Answer

@kaffs   Thanks for noticing this.  Your post made me look at my badge collection.  Mine are gone, too.  I'm not a Fitbit employee, but this suggests that Fitbit ended its relationship with Illumination Entertainment or Universal Pictures.  Parents noticed that the Minions clock face disappeared for the Ace 3 a little while ago.  The Minions Ace 3 special edition is gone from the Fitbit Store, too.

I'm also moving this thread to the Get Moving forum.  I think it's a better fit.  Other threads about the Minions badges are in the Get Moving forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I just noticed that, too. It’s a pity, they were fun! Hope this is just temporary.

Best Answer

Does this mean they are lost for good?

What about all that extra steps we did to earn them!

Bring them back and just change the name.

Best Answer

Me too…. Just done a Bob (32100)… which is rare for me and was looking forward to seeing my badge date updated… Herrumph, they’ve all gone, so now no record of those achievements. Not happy Fitbit I want my badges back. 

Best Answer

Wish there was a way to turn minion badges back on

Best Answer

Makes the Fitbit less interesting. Time to switch to a Garmin???

Best Answer

I just got a notification and email that I earned the first 2 today. But they aren’t showing up. 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

Bob, is gone!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and let me share the Minions badges are no longer available.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused, and I appreciate your feedback. Please know our team will keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer

Hi,

any update on this already?

Looking forward to see the badges again 🙂

Best regards

Frank

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Stuart and Kevin, but I lost Bob
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it is not about licenses as the notification mail still contains the Minions as picture. I would assume that it is a software bug in the badge gallerie.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Frank45030 and @Michaelsfit.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your thoughts about this situation. As mentioned before, let me explain that the Minion badges are no longer available and for this reason, they won't appear listed in the badges list.

I appreciate your support for these badges, and your feedback. Fitbit constantly works to improve our services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process.

Best Answer
0 Votes
But the mail and phone notification about the Minions are still sent. So, it takes ages for the users to find out why. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated the tracker and compared with other users of a tracker before I found out the reason. Pretty frustrating. It would be much better not to send the outdated notification and save the users‘ time and effort 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Frank45030.

Thanks for letting me know about the email notification, and the steps you've tried. I understand how frustrating this has been and I want to let you know that this information has been passed along so our team can look into this.

Once again, I truly appreciate your feedback and patience.

Best Answer

Hi Lizzy,

These intermediary badges were really good and motivated you to go that bit further just to get one.

If they can’t be used as Minnion badges anymore then perhaps another set could be created.

The more you have to aim for the more you’ll try!

Best Answer

Bring back the minions please. They are fun. And I just spreads happiness 

Best Answer

Yes they do

Best Answer