Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivational Music?

Music moves me. I have used it for decades while teaching technical classes. (Mozart keeps the brain focused.) And I've used music for pain management (solo piano) during a period in my life when I had to undergo a couple operations. Very effective! Now, I am thinking music can help keep me on track at this point of my journey to better health. I've lost 60 lbs over the last year. Have 25 to go this year.

Does anyone have suggestions for motivational music? I'm thinking of two categories:
- Motivational music with a good beat ... something to listen to when doing cardio, walking, etc.
- Motivational music, in general. The beat does not matter, just the words to the songs

Here are two songs I've found:
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
- Proud by Heather Small

Any other suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
48 REPLIES 48

Do you have a Spotify account because I am also looking for good upbeat music to listen too some songs don't pump me up like they should they make me tired actually so I guess my question is do you know of a Spotify or apple music playlist that is upbeat not rap but upbeat to help motivate me 

Best Answer

I love all of those songs thank you!!! Some of them I don't know like I don't know the Ac/DC one or red solo cup but all the rest of them are some of my favorite songs thank you for this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had already forgotten what it was like to train without music. When I listen to music, I can do more reps, run longer, and so on. I don't understand how it works, to be honest. I only listen to music from Neffex, they motivate me the most.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is crucial to have a motivated role model, and since I value music, Ranboo is my top choice. I adore him and keep up with him on social media. I'm sporting a ranboo jacket since I'm a great fan.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spotify actually has LOTS of playlists (created by them and by other users) for running, walking, weight lifting, etc. Do a search for what you need - such as "walking warm up" or "cardio walking" and you'll be AMAZED at the results! I LOVE Spotify! 

Best Answer

Thank you for this it is very helpful 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dubstep (in general) 

Heavy Metal from the 90s and early 2000s 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Music has been proven to have positive effects on physical and mental health. Studies have shown that music can reduce anxiety, blood pressure and pain, and improve sleep quality, mood, mental alertness and memory. Music can also be used in music therapy to treat various diseases. In addition, music can improve mood and well-being and can also be used as a coping strategy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with the post author that Mozart's music helps you focus and that classical music, in general, can be very motivating. As a pianist, I find that playing Mozart's compositions helps me focus and stay focused.

I recently moved to a new house and was very frustrated because I couldn't find anyone to help me move my beloved piano without damaging it. However, thanks to a reputable moving company https://move-pianos.ca/scarborough-piano-movers/, my piano was delivered to my new home completely intact and undamaged. I now have the opportunity to play my favorite songs on my piano again in my new home. I find listening to classical music and playing the piano a great motivation.

Best Answer
0 Votes