Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 3 year journey and my Dog

ANSWERED

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-24 at 7.29.54 AM.jpeg

So a front like Covid care Doctor my last 3 years have  been tough and challenging 

The one thing that kept me going was FAMILY support and Our Dog THOR!

Would love to hear how a pet has changed your life?

Namaste 

Dr. Gandhi

Fitbitting since 2013 August 

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Gandhi Your pup is beautiful!  I grew up with a golden retriever and I have family members that rescue/foster goldens.  Such a great breed!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Sinatra 2018.jpeg

Our husky Sinatra.  He is now 14 years old!  I've had him since I was 23 years old and he's been a wonderful, sweet dog his entire life.  He loves everyone, loves to talk "woo woo", and now that he's a proper old man, he loves to sleep.

DaphnePretty.jpg

Our black lab Daphne who passed away in July 2020. Losing her was so incredibly hard. I still think about her every day. We loved her so much and she was such an amazing, loyal dog. She was 10 years old when she passed.  

Hazel 2021.jpeg

And our youngest/newest dog!  Our chocolate lab Hazel.  She's almost two years old and she's such spunky, fun, and loving dog!  We love her so much and she makes us laugh every day.  

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

@Gandhi Your pup is beautiful!  I grew up with a golden retriever and I have family members that rescue/foster goldens.  Such a great breed!

Best Answer