Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Question?

ANSWERED

This is my first time in the community even though I have been using Fitbit for awhile. I am more of a powerlifter, 325 squat, 330 deadlift, 240 bench press, I am working on a 528 day step streak today of about 16000 steps per day average. I am 71 years old, but I do not know how to compare step streaks. I have the Great Wall Of China Badge and one time I walked 53839 steps in a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @CanusLupus26 and welcome to the Community.  Here is some information that will help you.

• The Step Streak is for the number of days in a row that you met your daily step goal.
  • The Great Wall of China Badge is a lifetime distance badge that you earned at 5500 miles. 
  • There is a Daily Step badge awarded at 5,000 steps per day intervals.  The Platform Shoe badge is awarded for 50,000 steps in one day.

See this post in the Fitbit Blog for complete details.  In case you're interested, my profile picture is the Pole to Pole Badge, Fitbit's top lifetime distance badge.  Fitbit needs more lifetime distance badges.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @CanusLupus26 and welcome to the Community.  Here is some information that will help you.

• The Step Streak is for the number of days in a row that you met your daily step goal.
  • The Great Wall of China Badge is a lifetime distance badge that you earned at 5500 miles. 
  • There is a Daily Step badge awarded at 5,000 steps per day intervals.  The Platform Shoe badge is awarded for 50,000 steps in one day.

See this post in the Fitbit Blog for complete details.  In case you're interested, my profile picture is the Pole to Pole Badge, Fitbit's top lifetime distance badge.  Fitbit needs more lifetime distance badges.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer