Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dog Took My FitBit and Flushed it Diwn the Toilet.

Do what happened was my Dog came to my room and she took the FitBit from the table next to my bed and she chewed it up and put it in the toilet. My toilet has automatic flush and it flushed it. I heard the flush and since one time my dog flushed my phone down the toilet, I got up and checked it immediately. I looked in the toilet and saw that my Fitbit was still there and it was floating up. I took it out and since people usually put their phones in rice I decided to put my Fitbit in rice. It still hasn’t turned on and I don’t know what to do.

- John

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Which model Fitbit?

Dog chewing it up might be as concerning as the water, and rice wouldn't fix that.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Take it back and say it came that way in the box.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @Bill_k  I think that's a bit over the top and unbelievable

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JohnnyM34 have you ever considered buying additional insurance for your electronic gadgets? 😄 I matured to this decision after my previous phone screen accidentally broke falling flat on the floor and I had to buy the new one. In your case, looks like your dog has a knack for drowning your electronics 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

you have to get it checked by any authorized fitbit service center, and maybe you have to dispose of as you said your dog chewed it up so probably some parts or circuit would be broken.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@stephen765 there is no such thing like authorized Fitbit service centre. Devices, once damaged, are not being repaired as such service doesn't exist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

By any chance, is the dog's name Garmin?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer