Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New minions badges?

ANSWERED

Today, I got an email from FB informing me that I earned a Stuart Badge by doing 12,345 steps in a day. The next badge for me is the Kevin Badge (22,222 steps). I have never heard of these badges before. Are they posted somewhere?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sn2019   According to the article in 9to5Google, there is also a Bob badge.  I expect it is more than 22,222 steps, so I'm sure there is someone else who will get it before I do. 😉

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

I saw a couple people in a challenge earn that as well! Would love a list of all the ones available to earn too!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

@sn2019   According to the article in 9to5Google, there is also a Bob badge.  I expect it is more than 22,222 steps, so I'm sure there is someone else who will get it before I do. 😉

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

@LZeeW wrote:

Thanks, I should be able to get more than 22,222 steps today. Once I reached that, I should know how many steps to get the Bob Badget. 

---------------------------------------------

All it takes is 32,100 steps to get the Bob Badget. Have fun!

Best Answer

Cool.  Been a long time since i've gotten a new badge!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

I got the new badge today as well, bizarre.  I wonder what I'll get if I get 54,321 steps in a day.  😛

Best Answer

@shipo   How about you do that then report back?  🤣

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

So far we know that there is:

Would love to know what is beyond that 32,100.  I bet @shipo is right about 54,321!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

The article only listed the three badges.  Maybe I could be one of those people who wakes up with 80,000 steps.  Then, and only then, I could give feedback.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

There is no need to do 54,321 steps. Once you hit 32,100 steps, the email FB sends should tell you if there is a 4th badge in this series. Of course, we do 54,221 steps is for our own good and not for the badge. 🙂

Best Answer

Minions badges?? Aren’t Fitbits for grown ups? I like getting badges which put distances in perspective eg Great Wall of China, but Minions means nothing. 
I ‘earned’ a Stuart badge today. I’m a 72 year old with a grandson who outgrew minions when he was 12.

Best Answer

Blisters? 😂

Best Answer

I can't believe there are actually people complaining about getting these new Minions badges.

Best Answer

I'm sure your grandson doesn't complain though over getting fun little badges. I'm sorry your life has been made this much more miserable by getting a fun little badge on your Fitbit profile.

Best Answer

I’m complaining I didn’t get the badge even though I stepped more than 12345!! Inconsistent. 

------------------------------------------

Lucky you! I did 15k steps but got no badge. Others in my group did then same and got the badge. 

Best Answer

Me too!  When I synced with an iphone, it doesn't seem to have awarded either the Stuart or Bob badge, despite having stepping more than 22222 steps earlier in June.  It was only when I paired to an android phone that I received the Stuart badge.  The same thing happened today.  I had to pair with the android to be 're-gifted' the Stuart badge.  is there a glitch with iphone pairing/gifting? 

Best Answer

I have spotted that android devices appear to give the new minion badges.  Apple devices seem not to!  Are you syncing to an apple device?

Best Answer

Hi, there are currently 3 minions badges...

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Does it require exact number of steps? Or does surpassing the number get you the badge?

Best Answer

@Isuhydro Surpassing works.  🙂

Best Answer