Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the verge of 10,000,000 steps

Hey gang,

According to my math, (Today - 29-Apr-2015 = 525 days); I rather doubt I'll hit the 10,000,000 threshold today, so figure 526 days.  🙂

OnTheVerge.png

Not too shabby for a (not as) fat (as I used to be) old(ish) man.  🙂

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

@shipo  Truly impressive!  Roughly, a run across Canada.

Regards,

Gary

Gary, Canada,
Charge HR, Charge 2
Best Answer

Nice.  I want to see a screen shot at 9,999,999.  If you miss, you can go for 11,111,111 Smiley LOL

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Not too shabby, @shipo. That's an average of about 19K a day, isn't it?

Best Answer

You might actually hit it today... just a few more steps past your yesterday number.  Who needs sleep?  Cat Tongue

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

@Baltoscott wrote:

Nice.  I want to see a screen shot at 9,999,999.  If you miss, you can go for 11,111,111 Smiley LOL

I can try, I'll hit it tomorrow morning while I'm working in the barn; I'll have to have my phone on me and sync at just the right moment.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@A_Lurker wrote:

You might actually hit it today... just a few more steps past your yesterday number.  Who needs sleep?  Cat Tongue

Probably not tonight.  Why?  I'm currently sitting at 9,996,879 and I have an early wake up call with the horses.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep is good.  I didn't get enough and I'm working on making it an early night myself.  My compulsive nature means I'll probably do a little pacing to burn another 85 calories (won't hit my number tonight if I don't).

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, sorry folks, I missed the 9,999,999 to 10,000,000 step flip.  😞

I'm not yet half way through the barn and I missed the flip by over 1,500 steps.  Oh well, on to the 20,000,000 step mark next.  🙂

TenMillion.png

Best Answer

congrats i closing in on my 3 millions step taking me just over 10 months

Best Answer

Congrats!

Quick question: Where do you find that graph?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanielleinDC wrote:

Quick question: Where do you find that graph?

It is at the top of the Web Dashboard, @DanielleinDC.  Just change the dropdown (the one in my example below shows the Heart Rate symbol) to Distance.

Dashboard.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry I may have a different dashboard because I use an Alta, and that doesn't track heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, I see @DanielleinDC.  You should still have an Activities & Stats Tile, I would think. Check the by clicking on the Tiles icon in the upper left hand corner of the dashboard to see if there are tiles you can add. If there is one titled Activities & Stats, that is it...

Best Answer

Congrats @shipo

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry A-ha! That does it! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

DuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuDe!!!

Nice...:)

Best Answer

@garybartlett actually it is just under a run across Canada. I am trying to do it myself and it is about 4800 miles and I am about 4600 miles. It also depends on stride length and a numerous amount of other factors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paradise555  That's what I meant about "roughly".  Good luck.  That's would be a sigificant accomplishment!

Gary, Canada,
Charge HR, Charge 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paradise555 wrote:

@garybartlett actually it is just under a run across Canada. I am trying to do it myself and it is about 4800 miles and I am about 4600 miles. It also depends on stride length and a numerous amount of other factors.

Given the bulk of my steps were logged while running, I'm guessing my average stride length is roughly 42".  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes