Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilates

ANSWERED
I have a charge HR I'm also doing weight watchers do I manually log Pilates on my Fitbit or on ww?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @StaffieLover

It's your own choice to log manually in ww or on Fitbit though don't log in both since that would give double credit.

When using your tracker, it's possible to press and hold the button until the tracker buzzes before and after exercise, this way the exercise will automatically appear on the fitbit account.

Since recently the Charge HR & Fitbit Surge are able to track certain activities automatically.

Feel free to check out the announcement: URL: SmartTrack announced for Surge and Charge HR

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

yep, what Mystique said. perfect advice.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi @StaffieLover

Did you restarted your buddy or did a factory reset? Factory Resetting makes it like it came new from the store.. possible fixing any glitches..

When desired it's possible to Factory Reset (URL) your tracker.

Caution > This erases any tracked data (on the tracker) since the previous sync. If possible, make sure the tracker recently sync'ed to your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @StaffieLover

It's your own choice to log manually in ww or on Fitbit though don't log in both since that would give double credit.

When using your tracker, it's possible to press and hold the button until the tracker buzzes before and after exercise, this way the exercise will automatically appear on the fitbit account.

Since recently the Charge HR & Fitbit Surge are able to track certain activities automatically.

Feel free to check out the announcement: URL: SmartTrack announced for Surge and Charge HR

Best Answer
0 Votes

yep, what Mystique said. perfect advice.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
I have been having issues with the exercise mode registering no matter what I log in on, but I will manually add either way - thank you
Best Answer

Hi @StaffieLover

Does your tracker always has issues with tracking (from when you purchased your 'buddy'), when using exercise mode or did it started after doing a software update on the tracker..?

Feel free restarting your tracker if not already done.

Restart the tracker

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Best Answer
0 Votes
On and off since the last up date, I have reset the tracker and it goes into exercise mode and I get the stopwatch the flag when I end it but doesn't sync to iPad, phone or laptop. Pilates starts again in the new year I will see happens 🙂
Best Answer

Hi @StaffieLover

Did you restarted your buddy or did a factory reset? Factory Resetting makes it like it came new from the store.. possible fixing any glitches..

When desired it's possible to Factory Reset (URL) your tracker.

Caution > This erases any tracked data (on the tracker) since the previous sync. If possible, make sure the tracker recently sync'ed to your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes