Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piyo - has anyone tried it? Results?

ANSWERED

Has anyone tried Piyo? What results have you seen? Comments?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@smallerme wrote:

I see the Shaun T workouts mentioned often. How much impact on the knee in your opinion? 

I have an old knee injury and don't want to aggravate it.

If you're  looking to do his workouts, I'd suggest T25 as it has a modifierso so you can still get a workout in without the high impact. That's my favorite program. I do that when my knee is bothering me from arthritis. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have the program but I don't really do it that often. I mostly do Shaun T workouts like T25 (my favorite) or Insanity Max 30. Recently started incorporating P90X in my routine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the Shaun T workouts mentioned often. How much impact on the knee in your opinion? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@smallerme wrote:

If you're  looking to do his workouts, I'd suggest T25 as it has a modifierso so you can still get a workout in without the high impact. That's my favorite program. I do that when my knee is bothering me from arthritis. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought beachbody on demand for a year and did my first PIYO video last night.  It was fun and a great workout.

Best Answer
0 Votes