Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts

Just downloaded a bunch of podcast to listen to as I walk. I love it! They tend to be long and keep you interested in the story, and it helps time to fly! My favorites are This American Life, Freakonomics and Hardcore History. I will probably download Moth as well, but was just wondering if anyone else did this, and if so, what are your favorite podcasts? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4
Hi Becky! I just came back from my first walk. Listening to podcasts during a nice, brisk walk is a very soothing experience. I listened to the New Statesman podcast and the Guardian Political Weekly podcast. They discuss current affairs within the British political spectrum (if you're into that sorta thing!) + centre left so if you veer further the left you may not enjoy the listening experience haha. They're deff my two fave podcasts. I will check out some of yours!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Veer to the right*

+ they're centre left*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love listening to podcasts when I walk. One of my favorites is Stuff You Missed in History Class. I also listen to Ted Radio Hour and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me from NPR. It's a great way to keep from being bored while I exercise.

Best Answer

Try The Station Wagon Podcast... it's really funny and smart. The most recent episode was all about healthy eating and the pros and cons of calorie counting.

https://soundcloud.com/wagonpod/episode-17-giving-up-excess-calories

Best Answer