Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Leslie Sansone Walk at Home viedos

ANSWERED

For people use Lesile Sansone videos to walk in door. What kind of step counts do you get for your walk? My step counts are between 1600 and 1800 steps per mile which is way less than if I do an actual walk.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep thats about right. Even Leslie says this on her blog. Your miles will not match what the tape says your not really going anywhere. So there is no why to get accurate miles

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yep thats about right. Even Leslie says this on her blog. Your miles will not match what the tape says your not really going anywhere. So there is no why to get accurate miles

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Another question.. If you follow very closely with her pace, is your hear rate mostly in the cardio zone? I seems to be around 50/50 and never hit my peak zone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine seems to be. I dont hit peak zone unless we do jogging. I love the jogging

Hate it in real life though🤣

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I generally get about 65% peak HR and 30% plain cardio and the rest just fat burning when I do her 30-minute workout (or even with I do the 20-minute one twice).  But I do exaggerated hand movements and do kicks instead of the step-tap stuff.  i.e.  I keep the workout vigorous throughout.

Best Answer
0 Votes