Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for runners - which wireless earphones would you recommend?

I am looking to get my husband a pair of wireless earphones for his birthday.

Can anyone recommend a pair that and comfy and stay put when running?

Are the apple airbuds worth the money?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @p_gets_healthy Fitbit Flyers are my all time favorite. They stay in, they are comfortable, and the sound is great. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have both the Fitbit Flyer and the Apple BeatX, which are very similar in design. Both are different from the Apple AirPods, which is what you may have had in mind and with which I have no experience.

I personally prefer the BeatX over the Flyer, mainly because I have small ears and the base of the ear bud on the BeatX is smaller than on the Flyer and therefore a better fit for my ears. I also find the part that goes around my neck to be more ergonomical on the BeatX than on the Flyer.

As to running, both work fine and stay in place, once you’ve found the right combo of tips and wings. No concern with losing them (because of the design), unlike with the AirPods.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Flyer are a must, they stay in place and I have found no problem with them yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I personally have good experience with Jaybird X3. I have not tried the Flyer as I already owned the Jaybird X3 when they came out, so I cannot give a review on them or compare them.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OnlyRunning wrote:

Fitbit Flyer are a must

They’re OK, but not the only option. I personally find the BeatX more comfortable to wear.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes