Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend Virtual Reality apps

My husband and I both got VR head gear for Christmas, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any VR apps - exercise or otherwise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Im sure what ever product you bought will have a forum.  You might want to ask there. to get a recommendation.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

If wanting having a VR Fitbit Exercise App (for example being able to do the adventures in VR).. 

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Supernatural app and really love it.

Best Answer

How do you record VR exercise in Fitbit? I've just used "Aerobics" or "Aerobic Workout". They don't seem to have VR as a choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just do it as "Workout," although I am amused that Fitbit will automatically assume I'm swimming if I don't.

Anyhow, @CRSunrise - I've got an Oculus Quest 2 which is good enough. I personally like Ragnarock even though I'm not great at it. I also like PowerBeatsVR. I've got BoomBox and Beat Saber as well but don't like them quite as much as I find the color matching aspects to be frustrating (ie, hit red target with red saber, blue target with blue saber).

Best Answer
0 Votes