Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redo FitStar fit test?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went a few months without working out so I am quite out of shape compared to where I was before. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way for me to redo the fit test?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lmthelen93  I know you posted your question a while ago -- but I am new to Fitstar.  This might help others with the same question.

From the app Home page, tap on the Menu icon (upper left) >> tap on Profile >> tap on Sessions >> tap on Fit Test >> Do Session.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hey @Lmthelen93, welcome to the Forums.

The best way to move forward in this case would be to check with Fitstar's support page directly. 

Please let me know if you have nay further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lmthelen93  I know you posted your question a while ago -- but I am new to Fitstar.  This might help others with the same question.

From the app Home page, tap on the Menu icon (upper left) >> tap on Profile >> tap on Sessions >> tap on Fit Test >> Do Session.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hey @LZeeW.

It's that easy huh? Fantastic! Thanks for coming in and sharing that. I will be sure to keep your post in mind and share it with other users that have the same question, if that's okay with you.

Again, thank you very much for sharing the answer. Hope to see you around.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. I found the session but I don't see the "do session" option. Just share and comment.

Best Answer

@Lmthelen93  You posted this question on the web dashboard forum.  I should have looked more closely, because I am using the iOS app.  Ooops.  When I go through the sequence, this is what I see on the app

IMG_0315.PNG

Do you use the app or the web dashboard?  I am assuming that the iOS and android are the same.  But that's not always correct.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I use IOS also. I have the same thing as you except instead of "Do Session" I have "Comments".

Best Answer

@Lmthelen93  I am not sure why your screen is different from mine.  Here is a link to Fitstar Support

I hope you can get the answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hello @LZeeW and @Lmthelen93.

Perhaps it is not showing up because @Lmthelen93 has an older version of the app. Maybe you could try to uninstall it and then download it from the App Store once again? If that didn't work, then contacting their support team will be the best way to proceed.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes