Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder to move

How do I enable the reminder to move?  It was working, but doesn't anymore.  I must have accidently shut it off and can't find how to turn it on.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

From phone app Today screen:

profile pic (circle at upper left) > your fitbit model > Reminders to Move

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering my question. I followed your directions and discovered that my reminder to move is on, but it does not vibrate/notify.me. 

Best Answer

Does anything vibrate or notify you?

Which Fitbit model?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I have an Inspire 3.  Other functions do vibrate. I just can't figure out why this one doesn't.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was told tonight the reminder to move vibrations and the ability set the hours is broken. They have no eta on when they will get it fixed.  So very unhappy with the Charge 5 and with Fitbit.

Best Answer

Just make sure you have appropriate day and hours set, besides reminders turned on.  If not that, all I can suggest would be to turn reminders off, sync, then turn back on, then sync again.  Shouldn't make any difference, but I have read of that helping to reset some things.  Otherwise, I'm no more help.  Sorry.

Best Answer

I have an old Flex 2 & it reminds me to move with a vibration. It also vibrates when I have any call or message on my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes