Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us your Fitbit! (Take a picture & share)

Hey everyone! 

I wanted to start a thread where we can all share our Fitbits in action! Everyday we wear them to keep track of steps and other data that is valuable to our health. They're with us wherever we walk, so show me where you take yours. 

- Take a picture of your Fitbit, and one of your favorite places to go & get steps! 👟

I'll go first. 

AOwalkinginpark.jpeg

Walking in my neighborhood on a nice sunny day. 😎

Your turn next! 

(Now loading...Fitbits out in the wild) 🌲👣

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

I get on the treadmill every hour to keep my hourly steps count going ... and it can be so much fun!

PXL_20220212_205218141.jpg

I'm 70 and very happy keeping my hourly steps going to beat the 10,000 steps measure every day and the Hourly Activity happy 🙂

Best Answer

What a fun idea! 

Here's my Sense on the campus of the University of Wyoming. Clearly my weather is not as nice as what @AlessFitbit has!

20220213_163343.jpg

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Here is my Sense on the slopes of Mt Clarence

20220214_093902_resized.jpg

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@alexthecat @NellyG Looks like we're all rocking our Sense at the moment ♥️

@EdmundC Loving the dedication to get your daily 10k steps! I wish I had a treadmill at home, but I hit the gym a couple times per week and can make use of the ones there. 😃 It's the only cardio machine I enjoy! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks AlessFitbit, I have worked in the various fields that study walking for years now and find walking on a treadmill fascinating to detect how changes in my gait affect things.  I'm old now and I have noticed for several years now that the actions promoted by my Fitbit - 250 steps an hour, and 10,000 steps a day - have dramatically improved my physical and mental health.  This is not an "advert" I've been running for years now but noticed that a couple of years from time to time of just spending the day working at a computer made things feel bad, so nowadays I just get up every hours or so and jump on the treadmill - LOL.

Best Answer

OK, I'm an old guy, 79 years old next month and I really hate to have anything on my wrist. So, I've had a Fitbit One since 2013. I generally wear Levi's and keep it in my watch pocket or if I have something else on it's in my pocket. This is my second one and when this dies I'm not sure what I'll do. DSCN9484.JPG

Best Answer

@BruceM -- I bought a second One on Ebay when they were discontinued.  One died, and I lost the second about six months ago. I miss it.  An oldie but a goodie.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

PXL_20220305_150319407.jpg

Love this clock Filler by Supeerb 

I haven't made time to walk around my neighborhood since I started using my Sense December 2021 but I get most of my steps at work in the hospital. 🙂

Best Answer

@eezeepee Agree, that clock face looks awesome! Compliments well with the white wristband too. 

Glad to hear you have a job that is step-friendly. I have to make myself go outside for steps or hop on the treadmill at the gym. Either way, always happy to be stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

WIN_20220416_10_48_00_Pro.jpg

Rocking the Sense!  As an amputee, taking a picture with my phone is a wee bit difficult.  😂

I'm on the verge of hitting 401 days of hitting 10k steps.

Looks like it'll be a beauty day in Calgary today, I may want to go enjoy it.

Have fun all!

Best Answer

20220416_162452.jpg

My FitBit Versa 3 going for a little ride. 😎

Best Answer

While seeing cancer patients and loving being a Doctor!

Namaste

Dr. Gandhi 

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-20 at 2.35.58 PM.jpeg

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer

I like the Beatles pics

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sense and my pool!

4EC7BCBF-1E74-40B3-9309-775EAC920932.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Have you experienced any water damage after swimming with your Watch?

Because I saw many people having issues with the Watch after swimming with it.

Am I just being paranoid or is my fear reasonable?

i am not a Fitbit sense owner but I am planning to buy one this summer.

Best Answer

@ShadowNinja I think you're asking  @Heather-S about swimming with her Sense. I've tagged her so she'll see your question. 👍 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

@ShadowNinja I have not had any issues with my Sense and water. I shower with it every single day and wear it all the time in my pool. It's totally up to what you feel comfortable with. I'm not sure I'd take it in salt water or submerge it into ocean water, but it has worked well with my chlorine pool and in the shower.

Thanks for tagging me @alexthecat! I would've missed the question.  🙂

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Best Answer

how do I do this??? I have picture but dont see where or how to load it?? thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

above where you type a reply is a little camera icon you can use

~ james
Best Answer