Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn your Fitbit into a role-playing game! New game from the Wokamon team!

***************New game update 7th March 2018***************

Hello guys!

We are back with a brand new fitness role-playing game - Fitness Fantasy! It is a full-scale graphical RPG, powered only by player steps, i.e., use your Fitbit steps to train heroes and defeat enemies!

Download links:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fitness-fantasy/id1252580641?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shikudo.fitrpg.google

KEY FEATURES
* Fitness RPG - Convert your steps into free energy and use them to level up heroes
* Sync steps - Connect and sync steps from Fitbit and other devices or apps
* Battlegrounds - Explore the Fitland map, fight monsters and save the realm, 300 stages over three difficulty levels
* Team of heroes - Collect and train different heroes, form the ace team
* Precious equipment and skins - Collect, upgrade precious weapons to make your team stronger
* Arena - Compete with other players and fight your way to the top

Fitness FantasyFitness Fantasy

Screenshot 1/5Screenshot 1/5

Screenshot 2/5Screenshot 2/5

Screenshot 3/5Screenshot 3/5

Screenshot 4/5Screenshot 4/5

Screenshot 5/5Screenshot 5/5

***************Original Post***************

Hi guys,

Wokamon is a monster collection Fitbit game. The more you walk the faster your monsters grow and the more you can collect them.We are also one of the official Fitbit partner apps.

Download for iPhone: http://bit.ly/wokamonios, for Android: http://bit.ly/wokamonandroid

Looking forward to seeing you all in Wokaland:)

Cheers,

Team Wokamon

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Just tried to download it.

But its not available in my country(ireland)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @BadgerHowlin, are you trying to download via Google Play or Apple Store?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Google play.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @BadgerHowlin, which phone and which android version are you on? Wokamon is only targeting Android version 4.0 and above due to some technical features.
Best Answer
0 Votes

S5 with version 5.0

Best Answer
0 Votes
I love it! Downloaded it today, been stepping all day with my little monster friend. It's very fun, looking forward to seeing more from you guys! Thanks for making such a cool experience!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BadgerHowlin, we've been looking into Google Play setting, it says the game was published already in Google Play Ireland. We are going to upload a new version this Friday and see if you will be able to download the gameCat Indifferent

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JillinSD Glad you like the game, there's more to come, much more:)

Best Answer

I'm loving the app,I need a way to find friends on the app.So far I have been using Twitter to find other users.

iPhone 7 Plus ios11.1 Samsung, Sense, Ionic
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SpinSpinSugar69 We have a find friend thread in our Facebook page, you can find some more friends there:D

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just downloaded this to my iphone. Are there instructions? All I've done so far is click on the lil guy and click on the chests that drop in the lower right corner, and round crystal gems pop out.

Someone mentioned something about adding friends. I can't seem to figure out where you do this in the app.

Best Answer

tv 🙂

going to set my walks on the walking/running machine to match E4 - The Big Bang Theory 😄

keeps my mind of the pain and makes the time go by instead of looking at the clock and number of steps done all the time 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FayeValentine Hi Faye, the game logic is quite simple:

The more crystals you earn -> the more accessories and worlds you can unlock/levelup -> the faster wokamons will grow -> the more crystals you can earn...

The friend tab is under 'Me'->'Friend', it requires you to login with Facebook.

Enjoy 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happy walking:D

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started playing it the other day. I wish there were resources available in terms of strategy but even more I wish there was a way to add fitbit friends or search facebook to see if anyone already plays it or anything. I hate sharing game stuff on my facebook especially when I did and it didn't even count towards the achievement >_< still needs a lot of work but learning that it only came out this year makes that make a lot more sense! Hope it keeps going and improving and stuff. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do I sync this to Fitbit? I cannot for the life of me find any option to do this on either app.
Best Answer
After you have it set up in your settings, on the home screen thing where you click your wokamon press the fitbit symbol in the lower left. You have to manually sync it which sucked at first but honestly I like it now cause it's exciting to get to sync it and being able to control how often to do it really helps with my motivation since I can do it more often if I need an extra push or delay it for massive rewards all at once. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
Best Answer
0 Votes
After you have it set up in your settings, on the home screen thing where you click your wokamon press the fitbit symbol in the lower left. You have to manually sync it which sucked at first but honestly I like it now cause it's exciting to get to sync it and being able to control how often to do it really helps with my motivation since I can do it more often if I need an extra push or delay it for massive rewards all at once.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys,

Wokamon is a monster collection fitness game (featured in the Fitbit partner webpage: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership). You can use your Fitbit steps to collect adorable monsters. The more you walk the faster your monsters grow and the more you can collect them. We just released a new update and would love to invite you to join the party!

Why not give it a go now: wokamon.com/download/en

Looking forward to seeing you all in Wokaland!

Cheers,

Team Wokamon

8CeSLtS

yVOzWyi

Best Answer