Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfitness problem

ANSWERED

Hi I few days ago I started a gym and now my body pain increasing day by day. What should I do now

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community forums @johnsmith832

It's important that you start off slow and give your body the necessary time to recover. You'll eventually get used to a routine and then gradually increase the intensity. 

There's not much do be done about the pain you'll feel in the first few weeks, as long as you don't go over your limit or your workout is too intense.  

Patience and motivation are the key! 😎

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Back off and allow some recovery to occur. Or your body will force it on you by injury usually - then you have no control over how long that will take to recover from.

Always allow some recovery before you tackle using the same muscles again.

May take longer now to accomplish, but will be shorter in the future.

You can walk to get some blood flowing and muscles used to aid in recovery.

If this is 1 workout that is causing days of issue - then you started too intense.

When finally recovered don't do that level of workout again to start with - unless you like being forced to take many days off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @johnsmith832

It's important that you start off slow and give your body the necessary time to recover. You'll eventually get used to a routine and then gradually increase the intensity. 

There's not much do be done about the pain you'll feel in the first few weeks, as long as you don't go over your limit or your workout is too intense.  

Patience and motivation are the key! 😎

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes