Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(VIDEO) Setting & Achieving your 2021 Goals w/ Fitbit Coach Adrian

Hi everyone! 

Please watch the recording of our virtual event with Fitbit Coach, Adrian Richardson @AdrianFitbit. We go over a short workout and then Adrian provides his tips for setting/achieving your health goals for 2021. 

If you have any questions for him about his goal-setting presentation, feel free to comment on this thread! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I watched your Setting and Achieving goals video just now.  I believe what you shared will be very helpful to me ...especially while winter weather can succeed in discouraging me from getting active outside.  Love the emphasis on small targets and process goals!  Thanks for sharing your ideas and encouragement in challenging times!

Best Answer

Happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to view the presentation. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there are topics you think we should cover in the future. 

Best Answer

Do you need special permission to watch this video? It says unavailable?

Best Answer

@Zootomicsindi Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to look into this! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Zootomicsindi The video is up again! Sorry for any confusion that caused. 🙂

Best Answer