Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not accurately tracking time in exercise

I faithfully wear my Versa2 when I take my walks; however, in the last week or so it is not accurately tracking the amount of time of my walk.  The step count appears to be correct; but I’m not getting the correct amount of time. Today, started my walk at 12:12 p.m. and returned at 12:46 p.m. and it calculated as 17 minutes instead of 34.  Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Manually start the workout.

And stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

it may not be picking up the first part of your walk as an activity because you are not going fast enough to have an elevated HR. The steps are still being counted, but the auto detect function isn't auto detecting. You can use the walk activity on your tracker to ensure you get proper time credit and you will also see the number of steps you took during that half hour.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had that problem before.  I found out it was my phone.  So sometimes I have to shutdown my bluetooth  and then turn it back on.  Then my watch start working properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes