Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa workout monitor not counting toward active minutes

Got bbn my new Versa and after struggling with a hardware issue,  my warranty replacement finally showed up (yay!) but the minutes/calories I "capture" using the workout tracking on the device doesn't count toward my active minutes goal (boo!) and while I can add it manually, I can kinda find that t be redundant and useless? Is there a way this will be incorporated in the future?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Just by starting work out mode it does not automatically log active minutes if you do not qualify for them (your heart rate needs to be above a certain treshold for 10 minutes). For example, when I bike to work I start work out mode to track my bike ride. Depending on if I had to wait for a red light, I might not get active minutes for the ride, even though it takes me 15 minutes to complete. As the wait for the red light makes my heart rate drop below the treshold and I end up biking two parts which are each below 10 minutes. So how long were you active in one go? If you were active (read heart rate high enough) for longer than 10 minutes in one go, then active minutes should be added.

The tracker will add active minutes based on heart rate whether it is in work out mode or not. When I use auto-detect and walk for long enough it will automatically add active minutes. You can add extra active minutes by adding exercises manually via the app or certain apps will add them like FitStar.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer