Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa2 add/change exercise shortcut list selection

FibitExercise.PNGHow do I change the exercise on the list? The list with checkboxes doesn't have the exercises I want. I can add or change exercises from that list?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Take check marks out of what you dont want. Then add what you want

Add workout mode. I use this to rename what is not listed

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Im also unclear as to what you are asking.  Please post a question. A screen shot does nothing in explaining what you need help with

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I want to add "boxing " to that list so I can check it and the "boxing " exercise will show up in my phone as well as in my watch as my favorite exercise.  Like I have walk, treadmill. run...I also want to add Boxing to my phone exercise 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Celsohso 
As @WendyB stated, there is no Boxing activity by default.
You can start logging a "Workout" activity and then rename it to "Boxing".
This topic I had started about "Dancing" might help you:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Inspire-Inspire-HR/Which-Inspire-activity-could-we-consider-as-simil...

The best thing to do in this case is to record your activity as “workout”. The “workout” activity is especially designed so that you can rename it later, after it has synced, to any activity you like. If it is an activity already built into the database, like “dancing” then you can just rename it in the app.  Just click on your activity you have tracked (workout) and rename it to dancing.  In IOS it is 3 dots top right for edit.  In Android it is the pencil top right.

If it is a custom activity you will need first to create it on the web based platform.

Once created, the activity should be available in the app.  For your next class, track it as a “workout” then once it has synced, choose the edit option and in the search box type whatever name you chose (Boxing or whatever).  It should pop up and you can choose it.   As I said, you MUST create the custom activity on the web before you can rename in your app.

Best Answer