Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning notification when close to step goal

ANSWERED

It is surprising how often I go to bed with less than 100 or so steps short of my goal.  It would be great to have a customizable "almost there" alarm that would let you know to push on, you are nearly there.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can get a notification when you reach 75%, 100%, 125% of goal but cannot customize more than that.

If 75% is close enough to try, on phone app tap Profile Pic > Notifications > Step Goal Milestones.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You can get a notification when you reach 75%, 100%, 125% of goal but cannot customize more than that.

If 75% is close enough to try, on phone app tap Profile Pic > Notifications > Step Goal Milestones.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @expat64, my friend @JohnnyRow is totally correct about the notifications when reaching a percentage of your goal.

Regarding the customizable idea, I'd like you to submit a request in our Feature Suggestions board and people can vote for it. The more votes your request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our team.

See you guys around!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes