Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearing a Samsung Gear 3 AND a Fitbit Ionic

I have both the Samsung Gear 3 Watch and the Fitbit Ionic.

The Fitbit Ionic looks like a watch and the SG3 is a Smartwatch my question is it okay to wear both or will it look like I am crazy having two devices one on each wrist?

The reason I have both I have friends on both devices some are in the Samsung Health challenges that I like to have friendly competitions with and of course I have friends that I like to also compete with in the Fitbit Challenges.

So the question is because the Fitbit Ionic LOOKS like a Watch and the SG3 IS a Smartwatch would it look stupid or is it okay to wear both?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Sometimes, I wear a Surge and a Charge 2, so I don't have to switch screens to see the heartrate and the pace. 

Nobody has told me I look crazy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply although the charge 2 doesn’t exactly look like a watch like the Fitbit Ionic does.

However, you’re saying that it is okay to wear both at the same time just to clarify?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I say it's ok, but there are about 8 billion other people in the world.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like to keep up with the daily activities and challenges that both offer as mentioned I have friends on both which I  have friendly competitions with.

I tried it today nobody seemed to notice or if they did they probably didn’t say anything.

Do you think I should take it in turns or it doesn’t really matter?

Does too many accessories lose its look or is it fashionably okay to have as many accessories as required?

Just to clarify I don’t mean just watches and Fitbit trackers, I mean bracelets and things of that nature!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is something so unimportant, whether you wear two watches or not, that you do you. Sure some people will have an opinion on it, let them be. You cannot live your life listening to the opinions of all the other people.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

I think you should add a watch each day until someone says something. Then wear that number of watches for a month. After a month, start taking off one watch a day until someone says something.

Derive a rule of life from the experiment. 

Best Answer

Add a watch each day lol. Nice one! I think 2 is the max. What I am asking now that we have covered the first question the second question I was asking was in the other posts was If I were to wear a bracelet or something with the Fitness tracker that looks like a watch and the SG3 would the bracelet look okay or would that be too many accessories on our wrists?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear 3 everyday. I dont care what people think. I love my Fitbit. Heart

No one sees the One though. Just the 2 on each arm Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB and @Esya Thank you for that I was thinking the same thing. The bonus of having both the FitBit and the Samsung Gear 3 I get double the fitness due to them respectively having challenges to help you get fit and be healthier as well.

The benefit is I have friends on both of them

Best Answer