Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss Partner? I'm 5'6 weigh 190lb

I'm looking for a partner to motivate eachother with our weight loss goals. I am reaching for 20,000 steps a day and am looking for someone who is doing the same amount of steps. We can keep eachother on track and on check. 

If you're ready to burn some weight then friend me and lets get some milestones (:

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@YonnKyra good luck in your fitness goals.. you can find some friends here https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Be-Inspired/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/m-p/1591694#U1...

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Have Fun reaching your goals

Don't restrict any foods, as when reaching the goal, still wanting to eat your favourite foods. Restricting lead to binging to and eating more from when having the chance, have with care.

See which foods leave satisfied the most and you love to eat or which leave you still hungry.

Try not to eat until stuffed, though until comfortable satisfied. Feeling stuffed is a sign of your precious body telling you gave it to much.. it's always possible to eat more when hungry again (no need to stuff your precious body). Cat Wink

Fitbit.png

Best Answer
0 Votes