Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Fitbit Friends Challenge

Those great guys at Stridekick organized a challenge for all us Fitibit friends. At this moment the challenge has 1597 users.

Joined it at this link.

Challenges are a great way to motivate each other also with a chat.

Dopovo_0-1676868063434.png

The challenge is of course open (but not restricted) to all Fitbit users (as the service syncs beautifully with our beloved Fitbit tracker)

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

This post should be pinned 🙂 Stridekick isn't my cup of tea but gave it a quick look and looks like it's the closest to what Fitbit offers. I introduced my wife to it (years ago she was very into Fitbit challenges) and she seems to like it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That challenge has almost 4500 participants now. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I joined, too. Hard to discuss things if I know nothing about it so need to try for myself to make an opinion. I see that Stridekick suffers the same problem as The Conqueror (the challenges app I used in the past) when it comes to distance challenges. There is no way to exclude certain activities so if somebody cycles a lot then will be way ahead of people on foot 😉 For me, that wouldn't be a problem in terms of the leaderboard (I don't care about that too much) but if it's supposed to be a challenge I'd like to exclude cycling on my side (my own cycling activities wouldn't be added) so I won't get an inflated distance feeding the challenge (let's say, I challenge myself to run the entire distance, make it slightly harder). With the Conqueror app, I had the same problem. Challenge started and quickly ended a day or two later because my bike rides pushed me to the end instantly (it's easier to ride 50km than to run it, and also a ride is less time-consuming). Good thing that Stridekick is free. Conqueror wasn't so finishing early felt a bit like money thrown down the drain (although a nice medal could make it up for it).

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are people in challenges in Stridekick who are getting 40 or 50 miles per day. I'm guessing they aren't walking or running that. At least I hope they aren't... 😆 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol, well, there are quite a few users in the challenge, I'll take part tomorrow, I'll tell my friends from click, all the guys are into sports, so I think they will be interested

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot @Dopovo 

Best Answer
0 Votes