Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are other platforms (besides Fitbit, with or without Premium) like?

And do any of yous use them?

Examples include apps for tracking and motivating healthy lifestyle, either linkable and not-linked to proprietary fitness tracking device.

tag: survey

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Odyssey13

The body below you apparently moved from a topic that I had posted a few minutes prior at the Sense2 forum, with the title (albe conforming for length) 

¿What are the chief alternatives on the market (by competitors ⩕ Google⊔Fitbit); ⊰ How do they compare⩖contrast to Sense2?

Although the lengthier one to follow is related to the Topic here to which you swapped it into a Comment, they are far from equivalent;  i welcome your response or justification.

¿What are the current optimal aternatives, for maximizing primarily  ⸌types & accuracies of ⸍biometric﹠geopositional data recordable (considering both the device itself and usability of official/endorsed linked app for uploading data)﹘ with other functionalities secondary, and monetary price tertiary? How does each compare to the Sense2? Researching various premier smartwatch fitness trackers on thr market, I wonder how they stack-up against the Sense2 (in terms of capabilities ۽ real‑life easability&performance of use, as well as backing of data preservation ⩞ viewability enabled by by the company i.e. an official platform).  Do you agree with (andor, what do you think is missing from) https://www.androidcentral.com/best-smartwatches-fitness#section-best-for-health-tracking article?

Google: Pixel Watch 1⦋ with ⩕ without 4G⦌,

Fitbit: Charge 6, Versa 4,

Garmin: Forerunner 265, Venu 2 Plus, ⋯

Amazfit: GTS 4, GTR 4, T‑Rex Ultra, ⋯

Samsung: Watch 6, Watch 5 Pro, ⋯

Apple: Watch Ultra, ⋯

any other notable tracker/smartwatch ⟮brand⊐model⟯s?: ⟮Mobvoi ⊐ TicWatch Pro 5⟯, ⋯

, or complementary adjuncts (e.g. chest‑strapʼd monitor, Oura Ring iteration, …)?: ⋯

Ideally it would be capable of all the health‐monitoring things that Sense 2 does, to at least nearly as good (and preferably better, such as improved accuracies and precision) an extent,  with perhaps some entire health/fitness functionality that the Sense 2 lacks (such as built‑in type sensors, or perhaps linkability in the platform backing to glucometer).  Do you know which one⸂s⸃ fit the bill (from outside or on the list stated above)?, in the most well‐executed fashion?

looking forward to learning subjective views and expanding knowledge of objective specs, relative to the Sense 2 vs. comparable devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes