Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think of the Zip?

Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a pedometer for my aunt for her birthday.  She has never used one before (but is always asking me questions about my FB One).  The things I'm keeping in mind are that 1) she is not really into computers, and 2) she is over 60 and has some health issues so has to take it easy.  I was looking at the Zip b/c I think the One might be more bells & whistles than she might like.  I saw the video on the website and it looks like it does steps (and not much else) and that it syncs to a dashboard (but might be different than the One??).  In any case, was interested in hearing from those of you who have the Zip on your impressions.  Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

@savanahrae2269 wrote:

I absolutely love my zip! I went through four fitbits in less than a week.  I had a bad reaction to both of the fitbit flex's I had and had to return them. I'm allergic to nickel.  My fitbit one stopped working after three days and I had to return that and I ended up with the zip.  It doesn't track sleep but I don't care about that.  It keeps me motivated to do 10,000 steps (or at least attempt to.. I have a sit on your butt type of job). It's small and I put it on my shirt so I don't have to worry about it falling off my wrist.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The Zip is all I need....tracking steps and distance is just fine for me.  I don't want something on my wrist -- I have bracelets on one wrist and my watch on the other....no need for something else.

I put it in my pocket or clip in on my waistband.....but nevery thought to put it on my shirt/blouse.  Where exactly do you put it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I clip it to my bra and wear it on the outside of my shirt. 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes