Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the most amount of steps anyone has ever walked in a single day?

I am just curious about the most steps walked in a single day. I have 45,000, and it was tough getting that badge.

Best Answer
259 REPLIES 259

A little over 100,000 x 3 this week. Most for me ever.F447E21A-F2CC-44E0-A6FC-E6FE50EF3482.jpeg

Best Answer
  • I am a carrier for the post office and average 35,000 steps a day. On normal days. But I have gotten as many as 45,000 on a few occassions. That's working 6 am to 9 pm and on my feet 98% of the day during December. So 80,000 seems excessive to be a daily average.
Best Answer

Thanks for clarifying that you are not actually walking or running all those steps, iKuzo.  Good for you on all those burpees, though!

Best Answer

I did 75947 steps yesterday and got my genie shoe badge . Walked for 760 minutes .We had a challenge in our college group - maximum steps in a day . I won .

Best Answer

well done💪

Best Answer

Thank you😊

Best Answer

Not sure what you mean. Every step is walked or jogged. 😀

5BB3BBEF-3928-488F-BAA6-36C9E2B0291C.png

Best Answer
What is the maximum number of steps walked/jogged by a person in one day😀
Best Answer

Lol my job is 6a-6p 0 breaks shoveling weeds on gravel sub stations. So yah I can get steps and work too. 👍

Best Answer

i would guess a mail man or something along those lines 

Best Answer

126.000 in one day. 

Walking. 

120 kilometer distance. 

Best Answer
Wow impressive, believable and do able. Doing the math if you walked prob. above 17 hours of walking?
Best Answer

Wow!  Amazing 👏👏

Best Answer

I was doing a walking challenge of 3 Peaks last year in England  ( back when we could all fly to other countries !)  and the walk from start to finish was just over 60,000 including over 750 flights stairs recorded.

The beer that night was excellent but as someone else said, didnt want to do much at all the next day

Best Answer

I had a beer half way, just to see how my body reacted🍺😂

I am going for a new long walk in beginning of june. Am curious to see how far l can go in one day this time. 

Best Answer

LoL, better than mine, mine's 33,600-something.

Best Answer

My Current record is 42,000 steps but now I am aiming for 45,000 steps and my ultimate goal would be 60,000 steps which is a little more than a marathon. If I ever reach 60,000 steps, it will remain there for ever and would not be possible to break 

Best Answer

My most is 1008k . It's a lot and took ages 

Best Answer

That's fantastic Nelly!

Best Answer

This Saturday I'm planning on going for a new personal best. My previous high was 152,412 steps in a day from October of last year. I'll be doing a combination of running and walking in small loops at my house, starting at midnight Friday and going for 24 hours. Stretch goal would be 200,000 but not sure if that's possible for me. Otherwise, just want to see just how many I can do when fully committed. 

I'm in the middle of a step challenge at work and fully expect accusations of cheating but this is on the up and up.

Best Answer