Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best (and most accurate) Fitness app to pair with Fitbit

Hi everyone,

I bought my Charge HR in Saturday and would like to pair it with another (GPS based) exercise app.

I have the following installed on my phone : MapMyFitness, Endomondo, Strava and Runtastic - I like apps!!!

Which out of the above is the best suited to work alongside the fitbit??

Many Thanks

Donna x
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Donna welcome to the community!

I use runtastic and I am happy with it. I use it with my fitbit surge and the GPS results are similar so I guess it is reliable. Keep up the good work !

Best Answer
0 Votes

The folks I run with who have Charge HR and Blaze trackers think Endomondo has the most accurate paring for running; that said, *when* the Fitbit app tracks properly, it lines up the route with pace and heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use runtastic and the results are similar to the results on my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like @NeoJr and @Lily-Mari, I use Runtastic (Pro) to record walks/runs. It doesn’t integrate with Fitbit, but I don’t mind, as I use both apps for different purposes.

I started using Runtastic back in September 2013, when I had a Fitbit One (so obviously no HR monitoring or GPS tracking). Now I have a Surge as my main Fitbit, so I have HR and GPS, but I’m still logging my longer walks/runs with Runtastic, in addition to recording them as activities in Fitbit.  

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought the Charge 2 yesterday and took it for a run with my Runtastic. Runtastic said I did a 3.0 mile run at a 7:56 mile pace. Fitbit said I did a 1.8 mile run at a 8:16 mile pace. I've used Runtastic for years and pretty much trust it. So far, Fitbit and I are getting off on the wrong foot!

Best Answer
0 Votes