Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the one song that motivates you?

I have that one song. You have that one song. We all have that one song. Some people have more than one song (that's okay!). What is the one song that gets you fired up?

For me, if I'm diggin' some alternative, it's Sleigh Bells' "Infinity Guitars." If I need to hear some nice hip-hop to get my workout going, my go-to is Kanye West's "Power."  If I need some EDM in my life, I go with this amended version of Lana Del Ray's "Summertime Sadness." As far as song in movies go, John William's composition of "Battle of the Heroes" does it for me!

As a bonus, my good friend @GraceFitbit reminded me how good the year 2005 was, and went with Beyoncé's Crazy In Love .

Above all else, there is the one song that gets me ready to work hard and reach for the improbable. It is one of the most popular songs in the history of the world, and universally one of the most motivating. I am speaking, of course of Ludwig Van Beethoven's "5th Symphony in C Minor."

Now that you have an idea of what songs get our blood ready to flow and our hearts ready to race, we have to know- what song motivates you?

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
895 REPLIES 895
Yellowlightning: The Fool On The Hill and Back in The USSR Beatles: Your
so VAIN by Carly Simonand Little Lies Fleetwood Mac.
Best Answer
Awesome I will definitely listen to them I like trap nation and I've
recently started listening to Latino beats to get me stepping.
Best Answer

No u have a private life

Best Answer
Me lol?
Best Answer

Fat Bottom Girls” by Queen.  😁

Best Answer
Will try it
Best Answer
How do u find and hear the music

Lizzy
Best Answer
Will listen to it try scream by usher
Best Answer

@Momma05 wrote:
How do u find and hear the music

Lizzy

It's just what people listen via their phone or other MP3 player and headphones. Although the Ionic and the Versa watches do allow you store your music on the device itself none of the other fitbit devices play music directly from them.

Best Answer

I use Pandora to listen to most of my workout out music.  And I'm always looking for something new!  My favorite right now is anything by Imagine Dragons.  But I also enjoy Queen, or other classics sometimes.

My family all laughs at me for my choice of music!  My husband likes stuff that was out 10 or more years before I was born.  My kids were all born in the 90's so like music from the last 10 years.  The only time I get to choose what we listen to is during my workouts when I have my headphones in.  LOL  And I seem to like it all...just depends on the day as to what helps me to get going.

I'd love to hear other suggestions that I can try!

Best Answer

Just came across this from New comers Liliac they are a family of siblings 2 sisters and 3 brothers and man do they ROCK.

I purchased the entire EP and the cover they did of Dio's Rainbow in the Dark.

I just completed a a 2 hour walk and the only song I had playing was Rainbow in the Dark, its beat perfectly matched my pace and those vocals are incredible. Check it out, and check out the original track Chain of Thorns as well it is really good. Did I mention none of these kids are over the age of 20 yet. Drummer is 18 and lead guitar is only 19 but the lead singer is only 17 and man does she have a voice. I am blown away by their stage presence and their musical maturity. The youngest is only 11 on keyboards and the bass player is 13. I watched their live stuff they play at Santa Monica Pier and they sound just as good live. (link below)

Liliac - Rainbow in the Dark

Liliac - Chain of Thorns

Best Answer

Alabama 3

Adult content warning

Just about anything on 'Exit Coldharbour Lane".    My fav is 'Speed of the Sound of Loneliness'  

and then there is 'Peace in The Valley'

And then there is  

https://youtu.be/nW3LikcBL68

glen

R.I.P James Gandolfini Born: September 18, 1961 Died: June 19, 2013 (aged 51) Theme song for one of the best TV shows ever.
Best Answer

Eminem,  Lose yourself

anything by the foo fighters.

Best Answer

If I had to pick one from my cardio pump playlist it would be Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen. There are others, but that's #1.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

Just got back from my morning walk and listening to Birdland from Weather Reports 8:30 live recording put some pep in my step.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Back in the USSR!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes