Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the one song that motivates you?

I have that one song. You have that one song. We all have that one song. Some people have more than one song (that's okay!). What is the one song that gets you fired up?

For me, if I'm diggin' some alternative, it's Sleigh Bells' "Infinity Guitars." If I need to hear some nice hip-hop to get my workout going, my go-to is Kanye West's "Power."  If I need some EDM in my life, I go with this amended version of Lana Del Ray's "Summertime Sadness." As far as song in movies go, John William's composition of "Battle of the Heroes" does it for me!

As a bonus, my good friend @GraceFitbit reminded me how good the year 2005 was, and went with Beyoncé's Crazy In Love .

Above all else, there is the one song that gets me ready to work hard and reach for the improbable. It is one of the most popular songs in the history of the world, and universally one of the most motivating. I am speaking, of course of Ludwig Van Beethoven's "5th Symphony in C Minor."

Now that you have an idea of what songs get our blood ready to flow and our hearts ready to race, we have to know- what song motivates you?

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
895 REPLIES 895

For a good start to the morning, Van Morrison's Moondance.

Best Answer

Saw Satriani with Chickenfoot.  Awsome!  Song to get you going, Oh Yeah!

Best Answer

For me Sex Pistols God save the Queen gets me moving! 

Best Answer

no one song, rob zombie station on amazon prime or pandora...... if you don't mind explicit. works for me!

Best Answer

Wend Jamie T Zombie gets the heart rate up during a good run 

Best Answer

"I'm really digging movie scores lately.

"Is She With You?" The Wonder Woman theme song and "Gotham's Reckoning" from The Dark Knight Rises are banging right now. 

I also love old school beats like "It's Time for Da Perculator" and Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor"

Best Answer

Sosanya  I will check them out and give you feed back😊

Best Answer

Uptown Funk by Mark Ranson Feat Bruno Mars

Best Answer

What is that one song that when it comes on you just have to move, dance, shake, sing?!

My recent one is, "**ahem** I'm Madonna" obviously by Madonna!

Best Answer

I heard Rock Lobster for the 1st time at work, love singing along to it!  Even can dance to it on Just Dance 4 on the Wii.

Best Answer

Anything Twenty-One Pilots.

Best Answer

Kelly Clarkson's  "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger".  Very motivational.

Best Answer

Moving to the thead that was already started

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Get-Moving/What-s-the-one-song-that-motivates-you/m-p/374870#U374870

@Higihihu

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Stellap, try Chelsea Evacuate! 70's punk band ... gets you moving.

Best Answer

I love that song Jaymes. I havent heard that one before. I love the song Oceans by them. I also love  anything from Jars of Clay, Mercy Me and Michael W. Smith.

I hope you have a good week!

Best Answer

ceiling???

Best Answer

'**ahem** better have my money' - Rihanna........ tune cuz

Best Answer

Thanks! I will have to listen to them!

Best Answer

Stellap just back a run, here a few that got me round! Orange Juice Rip it Up, Demob No Room for You, The Smiths Please Please Please let me get what I want - to name a few 

Keith 

Best Answer

I'm Gonna Be...(500 Miles) by The Proclaimers! Always, no matter what.

Best Answer