Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the one song that motivates you?

I have that one song. You have that one song. We all have that one song. Some people have more than one song (that's okay!). What is the one song that gets you fired up?

For me, if I'm diggin' some alternative, it's Sleigh Bells' "Infinity Guitars." If I need to hear some nice hip-hop to get my workout going, my go-to is Kanye West's "Power."  If I need some EDM in my life, I go with this amended version of Lana Del Ray's "Summertime Sadness." As far as song in movies go, John William's composition of "Battle of the Heroes" does it for me!

As a bonus, my good friend @GraceFitbit reminded me how good the year 2005 was, and went with Beyoncé's Crazy In Love .

Above all else, there is the one song that gets me ready to work hard and reach for the improbable. It is one of the most popular songs in the history of the world, and universally one of the most motivating. I am speaking, of course of Ludwig Van Beethoven's "5th Symphony in C Minor."

Now that you have an idea of what songs get our blood ready to flow and our hearts ready to race, we have to know- what song motivates you?

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
895 REPLIES 895

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Best Answer

My Top Three:

- Till the end of time by Cody Carnes

- Crowns & Thorns - by KB

- Nightcall - by Kavinsky

🙂

- Daniel

Canada - Ionic - Saved by Grace- Add Me: www.fitbit.com/user/5ZXGT8
Best Answer

WOW I think I just got some new songs to listen too.

I usually like fast tempo music while running.

I listen to mixed Genres actually

From the Bee Gees to Metallica to even Grupo Niche..Weird I know..

Best Answer
The Fool On The Hill!
Best Answer

For walking or running use it or lose it...by MOTLEY CREW. For weight training, system of a down and anything by the Game.

Best Answer

LOL, I love that song. far away in time.

Best Answer

I walked miles and miles to the Sound Track of Dirty Dancing (the original one with Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray). Just enough variation in tempo that you can walk fast and slow and even run a little. Now every time I hear one of those songs I want to go walking.

Best Answer

One of my favorite songs to help me get-up-and-go is Kendrick Lamar - M.A.A.D. City (Feat. MC eiht)

A true classic imo. Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Stevie b freestyle tea so many,most freestyle

Best Answer

Unstoppable by Sia.  I also listen a lot to Offer Nissim.  It has HIIT beats, and yes it's gay music.  Who cares!  His music allows me to get the veins/road map.  Presently, I listen to Sia a lot.  She has a powerful voice that makes me feel very Wonder Woman.

Best Answer

Any Black Label Society song is good for some high intensity exercise! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner OH my gosh I love that song!! I totally need to get that back on my playlist.

Right now I listen to a lot of talk radio (Relevant Radio app) but I was just thinking I'd like some music now and again.  I used to listen to a ton of trance music, and I have a few favorite collections...but this song is just about the best out of them all, IMO. There's a bit in the middle of the song, about 4:26 where it just. takes. off. Awesome.

Light a Rainbow by Tukan
Best Answer

I like the song Skinny little b*tch 

Best Answer
What's Going On by Marvin Gaye
Best Answer

The song "Whatever it takes" by Imagine Dragons, that song gets me pumped. "The line adrenaline in my vains" is the hook for me. 

Best Answer

I know this sounds cliche, but my top of the top motivational song is "Let it Go", particularly the Traci Hines version. It reminds me of how far I've come, what I've overcome, and reminds me to be my new self... no matter what they say.

I also like "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from Disney World's Carousel Of Progress, "Touch The Sky" from Disney's "Brave", "One Little Spark" from Disney World's "Journey Into Imagination", and from Disney's "Moana", "We Know the Way".  (As you can plainly tell, I'm a shameless Disney addict!)

Best Answer

Anything AC/DC  and John Williams. Weird I know, but those are the best for me.

Best Answer

The theme from "Space Jam" - "Y'all Ready for This?"

Best Answer
Awesome
Best Answer

"Hold on Tight to your Dreams" -- ELO

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer