Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the one song that motivates you?

I have that one song. You have that one song. We all have that one song. Some people have more than one song (that's okay!). What is the one song that gets you fired up?

For me, if I'm diggin' some alternative, it's Sleigh Bells' "Infinity Guitars." If I need to hear some nice hip-hop to get my workout going, my go-to is Kanye West's "Power."  If I need some EDM in my life, I go with this amended version of Lana Del Ray's "Summertime Sadness." As far as song in movies go, John William's composition of "Battle of the Heroes" does it for me!

As a bonus, my good friend @GraceFitbit reminded me how good the year 2005 was, and went with Beyoncé's Crazy In Love .

Above all else, there is the one song that gets me ready to work hard and reach for the improbable. It is one of the most popular songs in the history of the world, and universally one of the most motivating. I am speaking, of course of Ludwig Van Beethoven's "5th Symphony in C Minor."

Now that you have an idea of what songs get our blood ready to flow and our hearts ready to race, we have to know- what song motivates you?

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
895 REPLIES 895
Rofl! I have that one too & love it.
Best Answer
I’ll turn on Swing by Savage if I need to push myself further. But I love the Stones, Zeppelin, Van Halen & yet I love mellowing out to Bosco or Diana Krall.😊
Best Answer

Band My Head - Sia & David Guetta

Helium - Sia & David Guetta

Best Answer

"Like a Prayer"--Madonna :headphone:

Best Answer

Beast by Rob Bailey and The Hustle

Best Answer

The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkle, especially the line, " A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest".

Best Answer
Never heard this song before. Better check it out
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement. This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. In compliance with federal law, McDowell County Schools administers all state-operated educational programs, employment activities and admissions without discrimination because of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, color, age, military service, disability, or gender, except where exemption is appropriate and allowed by law.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok my new workout song even more motivating when able to view the video while working out, that horse is really good. Smiley Very Happy Apache Indian - Boom Shaka La

Best Answer

My top picks lately:

"Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys

"Till I Collapse" by Eminem

"Me Too" by Meghan Trainor

"Money" by Ivy Levan

"Can't Change Me" by Lydia Loveless

Best Answer

Buck Cherry - "Lit Up"

Slash - "Carry Me Back From Cali"

Ghost B.C. - "Square Hammer"

Against Me! - "Thrash Unreal"

Best Answer

@SunsetRunnerNice!

Recently on my play list:

Slayer- "Angel of Death"

Gojira- "The Shooting Star"

Pantera- "Walk"

Iron Maiden- "Can I Play with Madness"

Metallica- "Escape"

Anthrax- "Antisocial"

Best Answer
Awesome I love I do what ever it takes by imagine dragons.
Best Answer

Thanks - now I have the song in my head!!!! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of the Metallica song that i like is "Memory Remains",

Beside the one song that motivates me sometimes is "my sacrifice" by Creed. I need to sacrifice something to lose my weight. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Training more this week w/ some high intensity walking & listening to some inspiring tunes on my iPhone’s playlist:🏃🏼‍:female_sign:😁

Lady Marmalade: Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, My’a & P!nk

Irreplaceable (Maurice Joshua Remix): Beyoncé 

Crazy Little Thing Called Love: Queen

Treat Me Right: Pat Benatar

Katarina: Neus

Butterfly: Crazy Town

Too Smooth: Notaker (feat. Grey MTTR)

U Know What’s Up: Donell Jones

Battleflag (Radio Edit): Lo Fidelity Allstars

Cowboy: Kid Rock

Best Answer

If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback

Metal Health - Quiet Riot

Ghost - Slash feat. Myles Kennedy

Fly To The Angels - Slaughter

Fitbit Flex - Fitbit Charge - Fitbit Blaze - Fitbit Versa

Whats Worth The Prize Is Always Worth The Fight!
Best Answer
Now that's an awesome playlist 😎

Sent from my iPod
Best Answer
Awesome songs I will also try them, love to experience other ppl songs to
see what hype level you can achieve.
Best Answer

Soundtrack from "Cobra Kai" just blew me away! Listening to this I just want to give my best shot and exercise like crazy 😄

https://youtu.be/oqeeywWajCk

Best Answer

Every 1/2 marathon start & if I can work it right for the finish I listen to Eric Prydz Opus - just try not running to this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRA82xLsb_w

Blaze, Surge, Ionic and Versa1. I am not a FitBit employee.
Best Answer