Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did you start to notice weight loss?

I just started to get more active by using the treadmill nightly.  I walk about 3 mph for about an hour 30-40 minutes on nights when I get home late and have to be in early the next morning to work. I've also been staying within my food intake as well.  Just wondered when you saw some weight loss?

I'm trying to loose some weight for health reasons. I know just by using the treadmill will help.  I've been doing this for a week. And have not seen any weight loss at all. But I know it won't be over night.  Just wanted to get some insight.  Thanks!

Mel

~Mel~
Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

You are so right. I did almost the same as you, and got the same results. No alcohol, caffeine, sugar cigarettes bread potato or soda. Slow and Steady wins the race!

I got on the scales for a helicopter flight into the grand canyon because if you are over 300 lbs it costs you extra. I had not been on scales in a couple of years and could not believe it when it said 297lbs! I had to do something. That was over a year ago and I am down 68lbs got a total knee knee replacement in March next one scheduled for November this year. I feel great.  

Best Answer
0 Votes