Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wii Fit

ANSWERED

Hello 😀😀

Hoping someone out there can help me please... I have just purchased Wii Fit Plus to help with fitness when I don't go out for an actual walk etc.  Does anyone know if I choose the Run exercise on my Versa whether this will pick up this activity properly if I am doing the Wii Fit jogging activity?  Or should I choose the Workout option instead?  I have already decided that when I try the Wii Fit Step activity I will set it as a workout... but just curious if anyone knows about the jogging option 

Thank you in advance

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When the activity is not listed among the 8 that are allow use Workout mode. Workout mode is part of the 8 that you can use

Then set up a custom record called Wii Fit or what ever you want. Rename it after it syncs

You can find Custom Exercise at the bottom of the activity tracker on the Computer

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

All that does it puts a different Text description on the label - has no effect on the fact it's going to use HR-based calorie burn no matter what you call it.

You should be able to create your own Workout called Wii Fit and select that one too.

Or go in after the fact and relabel the activity to whatever you might find useful for review down the road.

That's all that is - an Activity Record to show the snapshot of stats during that chunk of time - what it's called and the Notes you can add are merely for easy of review later - which is nice to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
Ok thank you 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

When the activity is not listed among the 8 that are allow use Workout mode. Workout mode is part of the 8 that you can use

Then set up a custom record called Wii Fit or what ever you want. Rename it after it syncs

You can find Custom Exercise at the bottom of the activity tracker on the Computer

Community Council Member

Best Answer
Great thank you 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@lauranewmsy so. how is it going? do you like it? is it helping you with fitness daily?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes
I love it 🥰 I’m doing 30 minutes of the Wii Free Step every morning and earning at least 3000 steps... I’m following Weight Watchers as well so it’s helping with that... in the week that I have had it my muscle mass % has increased and my body fat % and weight has decreased too 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@lauranewmsy  I loved Wii Free step! Until my Wii died 😞

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@Heybales You are allowed only so many exercise shortcuts on the device itself.

You can set up a custom one on the web but it will never show on the device. That's why there is a Workout mode for cases like this

Community Council Member

Best Answer
Oh no 😢😢 have a look on eBay as they have some good deals on 2nd hand ones, that’s how I got mine 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I set up a custom one on actual website and I am now able to choose it from the app when I categorise my workout after doing it 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer