Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating your own challenge

ANSWERED

I am wondering if there is a way to create your own challenge?  I have friends in the UK who are doing an 874 mile Lands End to John O Groats challenge.  I would like to participate, but I don't know how to create the challenge so my fit bit tracks my miles.  Thanks for any help with figuring this out.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ssmithson68 If you're a Fitbit Premium user, you can create a Custom Challenge for up to 30 days and with up to 30 people and you can choose steps, distance (miles/km) or active minutes.  You can take a look at the video in this post for more information on the Custom Challenge.

However, it sounds like your challenge is a long one, maybe more than 30 days?  If so, I'd recommend you track it on your own with your spreadsheet.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@ssmithson68 If you're a Fitbit Premium user, you can create a Custom Challenge for up to 30 days and with up to 30 people and you can choose steps, distance (miles/km) or active minutes.  You can take a look at the video in this post for more information on the Custom Challenge.

However, it sounds like your challenge is a long one, maybe more than 30 days?  If so, I'd recommend you track it on your own with your spreadsheet.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer