Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i map my walks

how do I map my walks on charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Download and app called map my walk and connect your Fitbit to it that’s what I have done a really good app too !! 🙂 

Best Answer

Hi @chuff & @Chrissy9393,

The Charge 2 also has a feature called Connected GPS. Basically, you bring your phone with you during the activity, and the Charge 2 uses the phone's GPS signal. From that, it automatically creates a route map you can view inside the app or the web dashboard at fitbit.com.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
but how and where ? oddly I did it once and can't seem to find it again I always have my phone on my walks
Best Answer

Hi @chuff,

It works without us having to do much on our end. It does need bluetooth and GPS location enabled on the phone. This article describes how to use it (just select which app you're using).

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chuff wrote:
but how and where ? oddly I did it once and can't seem to find it again I always have my phone on my walks

It does not map routes for automatic detected activities. If you start an activity from the tracker (walk, hike, running, biking), it will map the route using connected GPS on your phone.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Strava also works, is free, and integrates with FitBit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem:  I always have my phone when I walk or bike.  Once or twice. It showed a map of my route but never again.  What’s the story

Best Answer
0 Votes