Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interval workout

Why does my fitbit stop tracking after 9 minutes of an interval workout? If it's biking or weights or other activities, it tracks the whole time. Interval workout is only tracked for 9 minutes, every time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @RaeAnnB I have not had any trouble using the interval workout. Which device are you using?

All I can think of off hand is that you have the number of repetitions of your intervals set to one or two (depending on the size of your intervals). PleSe come back  with more information on what you have set.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RaeAnnB what @NellyG says it's true, your repetitions end and workout ends. The Interval Workout is designed not to continue after last rep. You can change number of repetitions different ways, depends on the model of watch you have.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where are those settings?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RaeAnnB let's start with what model of watch you have because it depends on that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge 5
Best Answer
0 Votes

Check the manual:

https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/charge_5/Content/manuals/html/Exercise%20and%20Heart%20Health.htm

Screenshot_20221217_190054_Chrome.jpg

The interval settings should be accessible within Exercise app on Charge 5. Swipe up after selecting Interval Workout and check settings. I don't have Charge 5 to confirm it (you should ask on Charge 5 forum).

Best Answer
0 Votes