Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long term heart issues and workouts

during my obeast years, i had a pounding heartrate, now with excessive workout and caffine diets i feel usually happy and healthy! I ran, walk 2hours daily but occassionally i feel

1. Low heart rate, cold hands, heart sinking feeling after workout, I wana rest but i fear heart might stop in sleep, but next morning i am very fresh

2. my ecg always came normal, but there is point beside my left arm just below my left sholder where first rib can be felt, its like hotspot of the pain initiating which spear across rib cage, arm and back, resting mesaging pinching that area makes me feel just fine but that point is always asking for more

3. sunlight causes headache and heartbeats gets increased during day but in nighttime, heartbeats gets low or too low that i feel like i must forcely breath air in for my heart to keep working that as if my body wont automatically suck the air. walking helps, standing helps but sitting down, laying down makes my heart slower (this happens the day i workout excessively) 

3. in gym, if i do routing flex pushups, that point below sholder bone KEEPS feeling pain, studden standups gives me lightheadness.

ps, i've never been smoking, or consuming alchol, for last 10years i am slim, now 75 (before 123) (when i was fat, the heart poundings were worse!) doctor gave me advice to reduce weight since ecg was normal. 

as per google i have 6 different medical condittions related to heart (irrythimia, Pericarditis,Vagotonia related issues, panic attack, acid reflux and early signs of CAD) but nothing make sense! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

sorry to mention above

i am 41y, and 75kgs 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @yasu4u

We could take wild guesses, but you'd be much better served discussing this with a doctor.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer