Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

muscle building

Hi guys, 

Anyone that trains for muscle building? I was wondering a few thing wich I would like to talk about ...like: do you ever feel like you havent trained enough?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

you mean if it doesn't hurt the next day clearly you didn't do it fast enough, long enough, heavy enough, etc? It doesn't have to feel that way to be effective. Here is something that may help you. He isn't for everyone, but he knows what he is talking about: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

@alphasid wrote:

do you ever feel like you havent trained enough?

Can you provide some details on the way you train and why you may think you haven’t trained enough? Do you follow the principle of progressive overload and do you log your workouts? Logging everything you do (exercises, weights used, number of sets/reps, recovery time between sets) should show you whether or not you’re progressing. As long as this is the case, you can rest assured you have trained enough.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

hell yes but eating high protein and getting plenty of sleep is vital. what I mean is I focus on getting 20g-30g protein for dinner lunch breakfast I eat this way even when I am not in full workout mode. But when I am I get so active I wish I could move all the time for if I dont i get stiff. I also measure my weight and body fat index daily. and focus on  macros i aim to get carbs 20% fat 40% protein 40% and if its not perfact I accept what i get as a learning process. by eating well stretching working out meditating walking doing yoga and resting and getting 6-7hrs sleep everyday  I am noticing a huge difference. but yes I never feel i work out enough as the more fit I get the easier and more working out i want to do. does this help. 

VBNH
Best Answer
0 Votes