save your mind and stay health

health tips 

step 1 keep your mind focus 

step 2 keeping your fit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @jeffpeters

Good advice. It's too easy to forget the basics.

Thanks for sharing that with the community today.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 ... you are way too nice. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I had an experience with my grandma, who suffered from mental depression. She has been low and in a wheelchair since our grandpa died a few years back. It was a shock to her. We had a previous caretaker but it didn't work out. Things were difficult to handle at first but I tried my best to keep her happy. On one of the checkups to the doctor, he suggested to take her out to a beautiful view. We stayed in Peterborough, Ontario. So my mom and I decided to take her to a rental cottage in Kingston. A couple of hours drive but it was worth it. When we took her out to the lakefront in the sun, she started smiling. She talked to everyone, ate and slept well. We stayed there for a couple more days. She felt a lot lighter after coming back. I'm not saying she got all better, but it was a big difference in her life.

Best Answer

@joedarnell  what a wonderful thing you and your mom did for your grandma. Sometimes a change of scenery really does make a difference in our outlook. You must have a very loving family.

Glad to see you on the forums.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words @Odyssey13
Sure indeed, I have a one big loving family.  
Thank you all.

Best Answer