Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vacation

ANSWERED

I am going on vacation for 10 days.  I won't have access to a PC or smartphone. Does it make sense to wear the flex for 10 days?  will it hold my activities for that long and will track when I get back and sync up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, wear it.  We did 18 days in Europe and downloaded all of it when we got home with no loss of data.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
I have read Fitbit will store one week of data. Not sure what happens after that.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually just read more on this as I will be travelling soon as well. Minute by minute calorie burn and sleep data will be stored for 7 days, steps, calories and distance for 23 days. Have a good vacation.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It make sense if you can use your ipad to link, no need phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good question!  I'm assuming that it will track everything maybe not the sleep portion eveytime but now that you have asked the question, I really would like to know as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, wear it.  We did 18 days in Europe and downloaded all of it when we got home with no loss of data.

Best Answer

Thanks for the response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just returned from a two-week vacation.  I wore my fitbit constantly except when charging during a few nighttime sleeps.  Home, with charger plugged in I see no record of my steps during my vacation.  I'd sure like a record of those days.  Help, please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But do you log your food during your trip? I'll be on an R&R trip less than a month from now and being in a foreign land (Malaysia) would it make sense to track everything I eat as with what I do right now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you go out of town but you didn?t syn your data to your phone, you may
lose it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for the info-had the same question and being new to the One was wondering what to do 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on vacation and will be away for two weeks so I needed to know that it will store it and then I can load it down when I get home. Thank You

Best Answer
0 Votes