Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing total miles for running

Hi.

I have been taking part in a virtual 100 mile challenge for running. I now need to submit my mileage for the total I have run this month. In my activity list it shows other exercise too. Does anyone know how to just show the information for runs with a total please or do I need to manually add them all up? I just need proof that I have run over 100 miles!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I was in a similar challenge last fall, I took screen shots of my "Activity" screen from the Fitbit web dashboard.  Congratulations on 100 running miles.  🙂

To illustrate what I'm talking about, here's the last page of my October-November 2016 log I submitted for the Challenge we had here at work:

RunActivity.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. Wow, you run a lot of miles! I've done over 100 this month so am keen to apply for my medal 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A 100 mile month is wonderful, I'm betting 90% of the runners I help coach don't manage even a single 100 mile month in any given year.

Last fall I got involved in a challenge here at work for the months of October and November; I came into October with a good head of steam so I thought I'd try and see if I could pull off my first 300 mile month of my life (I was 59 at the time).  The good news was I managed it for two straight months, 345 miles in October and 330 in November.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's amazing. I've done my first two half marathons recently which helped bump up the miles. Feeling pretty pleased with my progress as I just started running last year aged 52  🙂  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vals24 wrote:

That's amazing. I've done my first two half marathons recently which helped bump up the miles. Feeling pretty pleased with my progress as I just started running last year aged 52  🙂  

Well done; two half marathons already, I'm impressed.  🙂

I started running again at 51 after many years of suffering following a badly broken leg and partially detached foot.  My surgeon told me I'd walk with a limp for the rest of my life and I would never run again.  Yeah, about that; running cures a lot of ills.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes