what kind of your fitbit do you have

Hello my fitbit friends

I like to know what kind fitbit do you have

have a great day thanks for reading my post

I have fitbit charge HR. from Kansas fan

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

I have a Fitbit Alta! Nice and slim design, it's pretty fashionable for a guy who doesn't really care or know fashion haha!

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer

I started with a Flex, but I loved it so much, my boyfriend offered to upgrade me for my birthday. I picked an Alta because it has reminders for me to get off my butt and move. I wish it had heart rate, but you can't have everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanielleinDC, the Alta is a great and pretty stylish fitness tracker. I think there could be improvements on it, but maybe it will end up being like the Flex and Charge how they got a version 2. I think it was the Flex and Charge, can't say for sure.

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did like how stylish it is and that I can use it as a watch (which you can for most models, it seems). But I think this looks best on my wrist. I also miss the stairs climbed, although I don't do a whole lot of stair climbing in my life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the FitBit One.  It really works well for me!  Between it and the WebSite, I actually have HOPE that I'll finally manage to get my Weight down and my Energy up!

Saint Helens, Oregon; 5'2", 72, FitBit Charge 2 (Retired FitBit One 13 April 2017)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Blaze. I am enjoying it quite a bit, but I do hope that future firmware releases will make it even better. I am also considering getting Zip for those times when I want to wear a regular watch (such as evenings out, etc.). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the One. I'm a nurse so can't wear anything on my wrists for work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge HR (worn just about 24/7 since Dec 31, 2015 with no problems or damage yet), and a second hand Zip for when the Charge HR is charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am satisfied user of a Blaze! I must say I never expected to be so pleased with this personal assistant! I say this because it has happened once to completely discharge the battery during use. I thought I irreparably damaged ... And I was thinking that I can not move without having to constantly monitor the activity of the heart. The number of steps and gather the account. And encouragement with friends all over the world! But I sought advice and when I restarted my little assistant for healthy life I enjoyed like I would have bought the second time!
steps to health with my Blaze 101
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Fitbit Alta
Best Answer

I started with Alta then upgraded to Charge 2 , the HR and GPS function + phone was important to me , better tracking of my activities .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a one year old Surge, but the band is starting to separate from the watch part. Otherwise it does what I need it to for running with fairly accurate GPS.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge2 here. Birthday present from the kids end of September.
They asked if they could lump in together to get a fitness tracker, and asked what I wanted. I said heart rate and gps, but I don't care what brand. They looked and got this, and I love it!
I haven't worn a watch for years, but this is on all the time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a fitbit zip

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Flex, and I love it! It would be nice if it counted stairs as well, but I didn't really want all the other bells and whistles that came with the ones that DO count stairs.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't got mine yet! Waiting, waiting. I have a Flex2 on order but I want the navy band so not out till November. Most sad but I am looking foward to it!
Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Started with an Alta, gave it to my spouse so I could buy a Charge 2 (for the heart rate monitor and the "floors climbed" meter). I really like the Alta better, as I have very slender wrists and the Charge 2 is a bit large for me, but the Charge 2's HR monitor is now a must-have feature. I do hate the bump on the underneath surface--it digs a dent into my arm, so I change the position on my wrist frequently and live with it...

If they made a tracker the size of the Charge 2 or smaller, but with the Blaze's color screen, I'd pay big bucks for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:
Thats what I like about the Alta - I'd like to get the metal band at some point but at £79 it's almost the same price as the actual Fitbit!

Check AMAZON!  I buy myself a new Fitbit band every time I lose another 10 lb. Sure, some of the really inexpensive ones are cheaply made, but so what? I paid less for my metal band on Amazon (Bayite brand) than I spent last time I visited Starbucks... If it wears down to the base metal, I'll just toss it in the recycle bin and get another. Seriously, I love ya Fitbit but your accessory prices are outrageous.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!!  I have a fitbit charge hr.  I love it!! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes