Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workout DVDs/services

ANSWERED

looking for some good workout dvd's or inexpensive services (not beachbody on demand) that I could do from home since making it to gyms are just not happening with out my new lifestyle...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Way back when, I bought the Jillian Michaels 3 pack. They are awesome. Now, I always turn to YouTube. One of the many nice things is that once you find a person you like, you can follow them and more than likely they will put out another video you can use. Anything you want to target - they have it. You can do it off your phone and if you have AppleTV, you can search in there. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

love google

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=tWGTW-GRFL3A0PEP7rCAoA8&q=cise+workouts+for+home&btnK=Goo...

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Good morning!

I really enjoyed the "Sparticus" DVDs when they came out. It does recommend that you have dumbbells or kettle bells to do the workout, but it is really good either way. I've had friends that also liked the "P90X" series. I personally have not tried the later.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Way back when, I bought the Jillian Michaels 3 pack. They are awesome. Now, I always turn to YouTube. One of the many nice things is that once you find a person you like, you can follow them and more than likely they will put out another video you can use. Anything you want to target - they have it. You can do it off your phone and if you have AppleTV, you can search in there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to be following this as well because I have the same problem.

OP, I had one experience with Beachbody and hated it...I think I quit within a month.  Only of their trainers (Debbie Siebers) is nationally certified as near as I could tell, and by principle I will not under any circumstances commit to a program whose trainer or trainers don't pass a certification crosscheck with ACE, NASM, or a similar organization.  Unfortunately it seems those programs are pretty much impossible to find from my experience.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes