Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a resturant menu to the food log?

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone,

There is a resturant that is just in the Pacific Northwest so I'm sure this isn't a common reqest but who do I talk to about adding the menu's nutrition info to the FitBit food log? The resturant's website has a full detailed nutrition chart that I could of course do custom logs for my food but I thought I would ask for the whole nutrition chart to be entered anyway. Who would I talk to about that? I chatted with Fitbit customer service and they said to post the question here, so here I am.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think its to much to maintain for any website. Restaurants change their menu a lot. Even the NI changes a lot.

Its best just to go to the restaurant site and get the real NI because it will be updated with the newest Info and will be the most accurate.

A lot of the free places like MFP  have it but its user input and most the time it outdated or wrong.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @KarenLeah

The food database is managed by Fitbit and can't be updated ourself. Of course if wanting the foods appear in the database, the owners of the restaurant must also want this.

Feel free to contact the restaurant to mention about Fitbit, that users are able to log foods. If they are interested they can contact Fitbit themselves.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think its to much to maintain for any website. Restaurants change their menu a lot. Even the NI changes a lot.

Its best just to go to the restaurant site and get the real NI because it will be updated with the newest Info and will be the most accurate.

A lot of the free places like MFP  have it but its user input and most the time it outdated or wrong.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer