Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom foods

Hi

I find that some of the everyday meals that I make aren't listed and rather than always adding everything bit by bit, I'd like to create a custom meal that's built up.  For example, if I have a ham and tomato sandwich, then I'd like to create a custom food called "ham and tomato sandwich" that contains "2 slices of bread, 1 tomato, 2 slices of ham etc...".  Is that possible?

Manyt thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, I do it with lots of my home made creations,  go to the right in the food log and click on create meal.  Name it, then list ingredients and save

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah, thank you.  I'll have to try this.  It seems to me that fitbit "nutrition facts" are unreliable so I don't give them much credit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sampsonkieran @Allan001, welcome to the Community Forums.  @BASILCHIVES it's great to see you here. 

@sampsonkieran thanks for the details shared on your post. As our friend @BASILCHIVES mentioned that's how custom food can be saved. 

@Allan001 thanks for your feedback about the nutrition facts. If a food information is not accurate it can be edited on the dashboard.  

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes