Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any high carb/low fat vegans here?

ANSWERED

Hi! I'm a high carber and a vegan and was wondering if there are any others with the same lifestyle in the fitbit community? If so, add me, I would love to chat about this lifestyle and swap stories, recipes ect! So far I have lost 30 lbs and have gained some muscle due to strength training 3x a week. I absolutely love this lifestyle. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community, @PlantMuncher! There are plenty of vegans and other plant-based diet enthusiasts in the community. You can use the search facility of this forum to find related topics and like-minded community members:

2018-03-23_0926.png

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the community, @PlantMuncher! There are plenty of vegans and other plant-based diet enthusiasts in the community. You can use the search facility of this forum to find related topics and like-minded community members:

2018-03-23_0926.png

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @PlantMuncher -- I'd suggest connecting with and searching for posts from @GershonSurge, who is a strong proponent of plant-based nutrition.

Best Answer

Hi!

I've been vegan for about 4 years now and I do follow a semi high card, mostly focusing on lower fat vegan diet. I'd love to swap recipes and ideas:) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I've been vegan for over 16 years, although I have not always been the healthiest vegan. I'm trying to cut back on junk food, but that's easier said than done!

Best Answer
0 Votes