Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any vegans out there? Looking for tasty vegan cheese products

ANSWERED

Anyone  know of any quality vegan soy cheeses that taste good?  Also looking for soy cheese to put on homemade pizza.  I am thinking of going vegan but we love our cheese!  Last time my wife and I tried, not finding vegan cheese that tasted good was a deal breaker.  

Thank you!

Stephen | USA

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.--John Wooden, legendary UCLA coach

Accepting Solutions is your way of passing your solution onto others and improving everybody's Fitbit experience. Take a look here for more Fitbit help.

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

You can check out the Engine 2 recipes on their website. All are whole food plant-based and delicious. As for any creative ideas of your own, trial and error works for me. You can always eat the mistakes! 😉

Best Answer

@Adrienne.K awesome! Thanks for that. I'll be looking forward to try these recipes. I'll post back with final thoughts about it.

Yeah, trial an error is a must when you're trying new creative ideas. Thanks a million!Smiley Happy Heart

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

@MariamV I've seen it at Whole Foods, but for online, you can check out Vegan Essentials, which sells the shreds, slices, and other Daiya products. I'm seriously debating getting the cheddar shreds and making a cheezy dip and getting veggies and other goodies to eat during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Best Answer

@DanielleinDC I don't have the words to describe how awesome that sounds! Cat Very Happy Heart

I've checked out Vegan Essentials and found the glorious Daiya Shredded Vegan Cheese!

If you prepare it, share your pics with the rest of us! Cat Wink

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Earth Island is my favorite vegan cheese. Makes great grilled cheese!

Not a huge fan of Daiya.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Thereza I haven't tried that brand! But if it makes great grilled cheese I'm up for it! Smiley Wink

Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer
0 Votes